Friday, January 4, 2008

Young Voters

Calling All College Students! Calling all college students! You need to register to vote! You need to get ready to choose the next president of the United States of America! Your vote counts! I hope this next election in November will draw out many teenagers. I think we(teenagers) can change to presidential election by our votes. If somehow we could get so many teens to vote, it would make me happy. If my candidate lost because of the overwhelming young voters, I will be happy. It saddens me to hear people say they are not going to vote. Then, they will go around and complain about the president. I will vote, and I hope that I can persuade other people to vote. This is going to be the closest election is some time, and everyone needs to be heard!

No comments: