Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Super Tuesday

Super Tuesday is quickly approaching and I hope that everyone else is excited as I am about this chance to vote. I am only 19 years old; I did not get a chance to vote in the last presidential election and I am ready to vote for the candidate I want to run this country. I want everyone, young and old, to go to the polls on February 5. I would particularly would love to see a huge turnout in young voters like we saw in the Iowa Caucus and New Hampshire. The young voters in this country can change this election dramatically. There were 4.6 million more young voters (under the age of 30) that voted in the 2004 election then there were in the 2000 election. The young voters favored the democrat side, and I personally believe that will be the case this election.
This super Tuesday will be able to show us who the clear front runners are in the republican feild and just confuse more people in the democrat side.

No comments: