Friday, February 27, 2009

Voting

Last week I got to vote for the next president of the United States. It was not my first time voting, but it was my first time voting for the president. It was a great feeling and I hope that many more people will have that same feeling. I really want the young first time voters to get out and vote. I want the young people to prove the pundits wrong. College students, you need to get out in vote! Early voting ends on October 30th. I would highly suggest voting early because on November 4th, you might be busy with class or work. If you are in college, check with your college and see if your school will drive you to the polls. I am very happy that MTSU has been driving students to the polls; it shows that MTSU really cares about their students. So remember, please inform yourself about the candidates and go VOTE!

No comments: