Thursday, February 28, 2008

My presidential prediction

I hope that in the next coming month that we (the democrats) can decide on a candidate to run for president. I think that this close race is hurting the democrat side. As a democrat, I am getting tired of the same old debates about the same issues. I am ready for the main debates between the republican nominee and the democrat nominee. My opinion is that Barack Obama is going to get the nomination sooner or later. I hope that in this next primary that Barack Obama will win again, and Hillary Clinton will see that she is losing momentum. I predict that Barack Obama will get the nomination and become the next the president of The United States. I do truly believe that Barack Obama will bring change to this nation. The American people want something new, and that is what they will get when they elect Barack Obama. Barack Obama has my vote and I know he has many other young people’s vote!

No comments: