Saturday, September 29, 2007

The news of the good.

I flip through the channels in my college apartment. I love watching the news and watch it many times a days. But what i don't see on the news is the many good things that people are doing every single day of their lives. Finally i see that CNN is doing a special on Everyday heros or something of that sort. I am glad they are doing that, but there needs to be more. There are so many good people, good teenagers that are doing so much good.. You need to put them on the news! stop showing how bad teens are, but show the ones that are making a difference..FOR THE GOOD!!!! God it makes me so mad when i see them(the news agency) portrays teens as sex addicted, drug addicted, alcoholic , partying up to no good people. But that is wrong, cause there are so many people doing good things. and i just hope that people will now that, and one day the news will show that more than they show the murder and rapes and all the crap.

No comments: