Thursday, August 14, 2008

Reading

Now that I am starting my junior year at MTSU, I understand why the school system made me read books when I was younger. Reading books is the best way to learn new words and to have fun while you do it. My mom forced me to read one of the Harry Potters book when I was younger. Since then, I have read all those book and I am now reading other books on my own. I hope that more parents are like mine, and make your kids read books, it will help them out in the long run. I am going to try to read atleast three books a semester, starting with Barack Obama's "The Audacity of Hope." So I hope that more young people will pick up a book, it could change your life

3 comments:

Easy on the Pocketbook said...

you need to read the Twilight books by stephanie meyer! you will love them, for real. i mean i think you will. the movie to the first book comes out the end of November.

Digits said...

Alright, I will get on that. I am reading a book right now. When i finish that book, i will come steal your book.

Anonymous said...

okay some book recommendations...

The Conte of Monte Cristo
Hamlet
Blue Like Jazz
My Name Is Asher Lev
The Great Gatsby
Fight Club
To Kill A Mockingbird
Romeo & Juliet
Macbeth
The Screwtape Letters

If you read any of these let me know and we will have some great topics of conversation! Oh and you have to read the count of monte cristo, that one is not an option. I am making you! It's a classic!